Sunday, April 13, 2008

Portrait of Luke on the Beach


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Annie! Love the tulips I'll have to make it up there next year.

Herken Family said...

I wish we had gone to see the tulips, but Lara is not a good with car trips and we didn't want to listen to her scream the whole way! Luke is so stinkin' cute! He's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Loved all the pics Annie. Great idea of the blog site. The boys are all getting so big and James would have a great time playing with all of them. We will all have to get together soon. Love ya, Liz, Jim, and James

Annie said...

Lizzie--You should plan a little trip to come out here sometime. You would love it! Not sure when I will be in town next but we will have to get the kiddos together. I still remember in 2nd grade telling my mom I wanted to invite you over to play. I could not pronounce your last name though - I keep telling her it was Huggies!